Tamiya welcomes king pin balls - a combination of 7mm suspension balls and king pins – to the Hop-Up Options. Changing from two components (suspension balls and king pins) - included as kit-standard of TA08 PRO chassis (Item 58693) - to one component helps limit looseness of suspension.
• TA08 Low Friction King Pin Balls x4
• Use in place of 7mm suspension balls and king pins.
• Aluminum components (changed from kit-standard steel) feature a hard anodized finish to enhance rigidity.
• One king pin ball gives a weight reduction of about 0.4 grams, which helps reduce unsprung mass, for improved performance.
• Can be used either front or rear. (Requires two sets to fully setup one kit.) Use one king pin ball at top and bottom for each upright.
• When using this Hop-Up Option, purchasing new Items 51663 (TC-01 C/D Parts (Suspension) (2pcs.)) and 51669 (TA08 D Parts (Suspension Arms) 2pcs.) is recommended.
• Compatible with the TC-01 and TA08 PRO (Item 58693) chassis cars.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.