Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the Ford Bronco 2021 as our new R/C model on the cross country CC-02 chassis.
The Ford Bronco has been sold since 1966, and the Ford Bronco 2021 was announced as the sixth generation model in 2021, 25 years since the last generation’s release. This car employs 2.3-liter inline-4 engine (standard) or 2.7-liter V6 engine (option). The model depicts the 2-door type’s top grade First Edition model.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm (tentative). Wheelbase: 252mm (*1).
• The lightweight, durable 1.2mm thick polycarbonate body realistically captures the distinctive form with round front lights, raised lines on front fenders, and oblong taillights in style.
• Features PC-ABS H parts (grille, mirrors, spare tire cover and door handles) and metal-plated K parts (light cases).
• The PC-ABS roof rack part is included as a standard part to give the model a powerful cross country image.
• The CC-02 chassis has ladder frame which was inspired by full-size vehicles, provides both rigidity and cool styling, and allows stable performance even on tricky rocky and dirt roads. (*1: The use of M-size wheelbase with the CC-02 chassis is the first time.)
• 12-spoke black wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) (*2) are paired with semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.
Please note all links below goes to www.tamiya.com
R/C Parts Matching List
Click here to get the latest list of Hop-Up Option and Spare Parts compatibility.
Chassis Parts Catalogs
Click here for catalogs of parts for use with various chassis.
R/C Model Chassis List
Click here to see a list of links to pages for major Tamiya chassis.
R/C Manual Download Page
Some of our R/C manuals are available for download. Click here to visit the page!
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.