Toyota’s Land Cruiser is one of the most recognizable 4WD vehicles in the world, especially the 40, a series which was sold from 1960 to 1984. Now, Tamiya is delighted to announce a new addition – an R/C model featuring the combination of the "square" layout 4WD GF-01FT chassis and track units – to our R/C line up!
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 337mm, width: 250mm, height: 236mm. Wheelbase:174mm.
• This model recreates the Land Cruiser 40 Pick-Up equipped with 3-sided track units in place of tires.
• These track units offer superlative traction compared to tires but also enable the model to run even on snow, sand, mud and other testing conditions with stable grip.
• The model is based upon the gear-driven 4WD GF-01FT chassis featuring a monocoque frame with power
provided by the centrally-positioned motor via front/rear differential gears.
• "Square" layout with similar wheelbase and tread measurements provides unique performance.
• Choose between two types of track links; standard flat designs, and toothed grouser designs.
• A lightweight, polycarbonate body, and driver figure are also included.
• Please note that ball bearings for track units are not included.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.
Please note all links below goes to www.tamiya.com
R/C Parts Matching List
Click here to get the latest list of Hop-Up Option and Spare Parts compatibility.
Chassis Parts Catalogs
Click here for catalogs of parts for use with various chassis.
R/C Model Chassis List
Click here to see a list of links to pages for major Tamiya chassis.
R/C Manual Download Page
Some of our R/C manuals are available for download. Click here to visit the page!
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.