The ever-increasing stable of Tamiya R/C cars welcomes a brand new model of a classic car, with the addition of the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia to the line-up, on the RWD M-06 chassis. The Karmann Ghia was a stylish coupé based upon the same platform as the legendary Beetle. Its body was designed by Italian firm Ghia and manufactured by the German company Karmann.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 410mm, width: 182mm, height: 125mm.
• The classic form of the car is accurately captured in lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Separate plated parts depict side mirror, bumpers and light cases.
• Includes marking stickers, and masking stickers for use during the paint job.
• The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
• This model utilizes the 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
• Metal-plated wheels make for a great look, and are paired with front radial and rear super grip radials for superior stability and sharp handling.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis to your driving needs.
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-02S and Tamiya Type-540 motor are included.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.